Brew your Tea
How to prepare the perfect cup of tea.
To achieve the perfect infusion, you just have to follow these simple steps.
- The water should be clean and it should never let boil. This way, the infusion will be more aromatic.
- It is also important to take into account the temperature of the water and the minutes of infusion for each variety.
- Watch out and your tea will not be bitter.
To make it easier, see the table below.
Decorate your infusions
Follow our tips for each variety in order to achieve the best results:
- To make your favorite varieties more appetizing, you can add sugar, honey or other sweeteners.
- For black tea, use milk to contrast its astringency improving its taste.
- You can also add vegetable drinks to lighter infusions as green tea and herbal teas.
- Other ingredient that adds flavor to many infusions is lemon, refreshing and softening its flavor.